There is no question that COVID-19 has changed our lives. But, we are in this together.
Nearly one-in-four U.S. workers – 38.1 million out of 157.5 million – are employed in the industries most likely to feel an immediate impact from the COVID-19 outbreak, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of government data. Among the most vulnerable are workers in retail trade (10% of all workers) and food services and drinking places (6%). In total, these two industries employ nearly 26 million Americans. Millions of office workers, sales reps and teachers are now working from home. Those in the Gig industry-freelancers, musicians, etc appear to have suffered the most.
Whatever situation you are in, you most likely have had a great strain on your emotional and mental well being.
The CDC reported that Outbreaks can be stressful:
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Coping with stress will make you, the people you care about, and your community stronger.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can include
-Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones
-Changes in sleep or eating patterns
-Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
-Worsening of chronic health problems
-Worsening of mental health conditions
-Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
EVERYONE reacts differently to stressful situations. Taking care of yourself, your family and friends can help you cope with stress.
Ways to Cope with Stress:
- Deep Breathing and or meditation
- Eating healthy, balanced meals
- Exercising regularly
- Getting good sleep
- Take time to unwind with a favorite activity-I enjoy hiking in the woods.
- Connect with others-call, text, Skype..if you need to reach out to mental health professional-check your county's available services as there are many offering FREE help right now.
Raising Your Vibration
You see, there is a subtle bioenergy that flows through all organic life. It goes by many names and sometimes is referred to as Chi or Life Force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency.
Energy composes and animates every living thing. And because your body is made of energy, it radiates a detectable field around you, emanating a pattern of energy unique to you. This broadcast of energy, or frequency, is what is known as your vibrations.
Think of a time when you met someone and you immediately thought ohh, this person has some bad energy (or bad juju as one of my friends calls it) or when you meet someone you find amazing who has “good vibes”. We can TOTALLY sense good or bad vibes with people, places and things. We can even sense it in ourselves.
When you have good vibrations you generally feel happier, lighter and more positive. When your vibrations are low, they are moving slower, causing you to feel more negative, sad, lethargic, or even depressed. The quicker the energy movement in your field, the higher your vibration and the better you feel.
A review of school science lessons reminds us that everything vibrates. Every atom in the universe has a specific vibratory or periodic motion. Our energy flow affects how we feel, how we think, and our health situation. When the body's life-force energy (Qi) becomes blocked, various imbalances result. Our chakras are spiritual energy centers that channel universal life force of Chi--both as a transmitter and receiver for information. Our meridians are energy paths in the body which Chi flows. The idea is that one must have balanced chakras and meridians in order to have a balanced healthy holistic life (mind-body-spirit).
Research has shown the daytime frequency of a healthy human body vibrates in the range of 62-68 MHz (megahertz).
Human cells can start to mutate or change when the frequency drops below 62 MHz. 42 MHz is when cancer can appear. Pathogens have a low frequency. Matter of fact, a negative mental state can lower a person’s frequency to 10-15 MHz. Positivity, love, compassion and hope are of higher vibrations than negativity, fear and hate.
Albert Einstein said everything in life is vibration, everything is energy. Einstein goes on to say, “Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Bob Proctor is the leading personal development guru, an author, and has also been featured in “The Secret”. He is the man everyone looks for when it comes to Law of Attraction, energy vibration, and also the subconscious mind.
According to Bob, in order to attract the things that we desire in life, the vibration you send to the Universe must be in accordance with what you want. In other words, you must include feelings and emotions that create the vibration that is in harmony with your dreams. This is why Bob often says that you need to “fall in love” with what you desire. When you are in love with someone or something, your thoughts, feelings, and actions are operating on the same frequency with what you desire.
The Huffington Post shared this:
Despair and desperation due to challenges will consume those vibrating at a lower frequency. Know that help is available from those vibrating at the higher frequency. The lower and denser energies will naturally want to rise when around the higher and lighter energies. However, this process will feel very uncomfortable for people who carry the lower energies and people who carry the higher energies for a while. It is important for people who carry a higher vibration to maintain it and not lower it no matter how uncomfortable it feels. Those people resonating at a higher vibration will only be able to maintain it as long as they don't succumb to the pull of the lower vibration. That pull will come in the form of old programs and patterns of needing approval or of wanting to "fit in."
Therefore, now more than ever-we need to focus on keeping our vibration high.
In order to raise our vibration, we must understand what effects our vibration:
- We are all made of energy and therefore we require the consumption of energy for good health. What we eat influences our vibration. Eating high energy food helps us reach higher consciousness.
- Focus on including fresh, whole foods and drink lots of water to maintain not only your health but your mood as well. Farm fresh veggies have higher energy then frozen or canned. Choose organic/non-gmo food.
- Toxins exist in just about everything these days, including food and beverages, the atmosphere, toiletries, detergent and soaps, the soil and even our water supplies. This imparts a huge strain not only on your health but on your subtle energies as well. Toxins force your energy field into defense mode, pulling down your vibrations and making you feel crummy.
- Sound has a direct effect on your energy field. A harmonious sound will re-order your energy into a healthy pattern, while anything with angry or dark lyrics, or that lacks a syncopated, organized rhythm, will disrupt your energies.
- Choose uplifting music with beautiful harmonies when possible. Sound is a powerful healing modality in energy medicine.
- Your Feelings affect your vibration. When you are afraid, your frequency becomes dense and heavy. Do your best to release all worries and fears that are out of your control and make a plan to deal with the ones that you can do something about and act on it. When you do become fearful, find a way to recover with opposing energies, such as laughter and a positive outlook, until you feel lighter. There are things to be afraid of everywhere, but there are also things to make you smile everywhere, too.
- By applying an essential oil of a particular frequency to the human body, the oils’ higher frequency will raise the vibratory frequency of that individual. I believe Essential Oils are a MUST for this awakening. They support overall health and vibrancy in our bodies. Essential oils, affirmations and meditation is a Goddess trifecta! I only recommend the purest, most potent and safest oils out there for you and your feminine power.
- When energy is stagnating, vibrations slow down and when energy is free-flowing, vibrations speed up. To keep your energy moving, it’s imperative that you strive to counteract the negativity of life. Find ways to maintain a positive experience of daily life – whatever that means to you.
This weeks Couch class
Emotions can be difficult and even scary. It is so much easier to suppress emotions than to recognize, feel, and process them. However, the ability to recognize, feel, process, and release emotions will enable you to function in a more positive and successful state so you can live free to create the life you desire.
We learn about and develop emotions from birth, through early childhood development and onward. Which means that helping children recognize emotions and learn to process emotions is one of the most powerful gifts you can give as a parent or caregiver.
It also means that if you didn’t develop and utilize effective techniques to process your emotions early on, you may have some catching up to do. Don’t worry. I will give you easy tools to use so you can learn how to process your emotions in a healthy way.
In this class, I will share popular essential oils that can be used with various emotions. I will also share different techniques to make using your oils more effective for those of all ages.
All my classes are online and FREE. This couch class will be on Facebook Thursday 4/9/2020 at 7 pm. I leave my classes up for one week but will have some giveaways for those who watch live. If you do not have Facebook and would like the class emailed or texted to you-send me an email at info@bethaust with oills and feelings in the subject and I will send you the class.
On a personal note-My husband and I are both essential employees, our two oldest daughters are unemployed (part of the gig economy-and one who doesn't live with me I can not even see right now) and we are trying our best to help our younger two with their new home-school routines. We are learning to pivot instead of panic but it is a challenge!
But, we are in this together, let's help and support each other during this situation we are facing.
I would love to connect with you. How are you doing through these challenging times?