- Kill the microbiology in the soil.
- Seep through the soil contaminating ground water.
- Kills the balance of nature in various ways.
- Lower nutritional value of the crops.
- Can have a small yet cumulative effect on the health of people who eat the crops.
- Cover crops
- Organic fertilizers like compost and mulch
- Amendments of organic microbes
- Inter-row cover crops
- Ten to twenty pounds of organic compost and mulch is added to each acre when they rotate crops.
- They add multi-species cover crops each with a specific purpose to fix nitrogen and put organic material back into the soil.
- Beehives are in the fields so the bees can help with pollination.
- Permanent weed barriers of grass and clover are used in-between the lavender crops.
- Sheep are used in weeding: They eat the clover and grass and leave the lavender-with a bonus of fertilizing the fields.
- The releasing of beneficial insects like ladybugs, butterflies and praying mantis who eat harmful pests like aphids, white-flies, and beetles.
- Essential Oils 101
- A toxin free home with the Thieves line
- Ningxia Red-Supplementation that you drink
- With increased sales on certain products leading to packaging shortages-Young Living thought outside the box and began utilizing other containers/packaging that they had for things like out hand sanitizer and thieves mints.
- To meet supply and demand, they have opened two temporary fulfillment centers.
- Young Living cares for their employees and in efforts to maintain the well-being and safety of their beloved staff-they are provided with PPE, hand sanitizer and social distancing practices in the workplace. If an employee has symptoms or is sick-they are sent home WITH pay.
- I am ready to step into greatness.
- I am aligned with my mission in life.
- I am perfectly aligned with my higher purpose.
- I always listen to my inner voice.
- I let myself be drawn by my life purpose.
- The answer is within me.
- I am going confidently towards my life purpose.
- My passion is ready to find me.
I love the meme that’s going around about how everything is cancelled EXCEPT laundry. It’s so true! So much Laundry all the time sorry friends, I can’t make it disappear...but...
What I CAN do is help you reduce the amount of toxins in your products & even save some cash, for more important things, like those DIY quarantine home projects!!!
Anyway, I was floored and pretty irritated when I found out how harmful chemicals in conventional laundry products are. Go ahead and look up “dangers of” SLS, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, synthetic perfume, and optical brighteners. I bet you’ll be pretty mad like I was.
So instead of grabbing those bottles of poison and dryer sheets at the store , and spending more than necessary, grab yourself a $35 membership from my Young Living link add on a bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap, Thieves Household Cleaner & a bottle of Lemon Essential Oil.
Young Living doesn’t make you buy water so their stuff comes really concentrated. Some of my friends split the soap in half, add 2 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner and 20 drops of Lemon to each half and fill the bottle with water! Use 1 Tablespoon per load.
OR you can do what I did and stretch this ultra concentration formula!
Here is a tip to help stretch your laundry soap while creating a peace of mind knowing you are using plant based product instead of one filled with toxins.
Today I made 2 gallons of laundry soap using only 1/2 cup of thieves laundry soap🤗
Just think about how long one bottle of thieves laundry soap could last you🤔
In a 2 gallon glass container(or cut this recipe in half and use a one gallon container):
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup washing soda
1/2 cup thieves laundry soap
1/4 cup thieves household cleaner
8 drops thieves essential oil
8 drops lemon essential oil
Add hot water to finish filling the container, stir and BOOM.
I still use 1\4 to 1/2 cup per load. So that means (using 1/2 cup per load) 2 gallons is enough for 64 loads... So one bottle of thieves laundry soap can Make eight 2 gallon containers of laundry soap...and wash over 500 loads of laundry...🥳