- With increased sales on certain products leading to packaging shortages-Young Living thought outside the box and began utilizing other containers/packaging that they had for things like out hand sanitizer and thieves mints.
- To meet supply and demand, they have opened two temporary fulfillment centers.
- Young Living cares for their employees and in efforts to maintain the well-being and safety of their beloved staff-they are provided with PPE, hand sanitizer and social distancing practices in the workplace. If an employee has symptoms or is sick-they are sent home WITH pay.
- I am ready to step into greatness.
- I am aligned with my mission in life.
- I am perfectly aligned with my higher purpose.
- I always listen to my inner voice.
- I let myself be drawn by my life purpose.
- The answer is within me.
- I am going confidently towards my life purpose.
- My passion is ready to find me.
I love the meme that’s going around about how everything is cancelled EXCEPT laundry. It’s so true! So much Laundry all the time sorry friends, I can’t make it disappear...but...
What I CAN do is help you reduce the amount of toxins in your products & even save some cash, for more important things, like those DIY quarantine home projects!!!
Anyway, I was floored and pretty irritated when I found out how harmful chemicals in conventional laundry products are. Go ahead and look up “dangers of” SLS, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, synthetic perfume, and optical brighteners. I bet you’ll be pretty mad like I was.
So instead of grabbing those bottles of poison and dryer sheets at the store , and spending more than necessary, grab yourself a $35 membership from my Young Living link add on a bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap, Thieves Household Cleaner & a bottle of Lemon Essential Oil.
Young Living doesn’t make you buy water so their stuff comes really concentrated. Some of my friends split the soap in half, add 2 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner and 20 drops of Lemon to each half and fill the bottle with water! Use 1 Tablespoon per load.
OR you can do what I did and stretch this ultra concentration formula!
Here is a tip to help stretch your laundry soap while creating a peace of mind knowing you are using plant based product instead of one filled with toxins.
Today I made 2 gallons of laundry soap using only 1/2 cup of thieves laundry soap🤗
Just think about how long one bottle of thieves laundry soap could last you🤔
In a 2 gallon glass container(or cut this recipe in half and use a one gallon container):
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup washing soda
1/2 cup thieves laundry soap
1/4 cup thieves household cleaner
8 drops thieves essential oil
8 drops lemon essential oil
Add hot water to finish filling the container, stir and BOOM.
I still use 1\4 to 1/2 cup per load. So that means (using 1/2 cup per load) 2 gallons is enough for 64 loads... So one bottle of thieves laundry soap can Make eight 2 gallon containers of laundry soap...and wash over 500 loads of laundry...🥳
- First; review and evaluate where are you getting your information? Who are you watching? I am not saying don't watch the news or turn a blind eye to the suffering and pain in the world-I am saying maybe choose a source that provides the facts WITH empathy. Choose the source that shares the pain and suffering (because its real and we need to know) but also offers hope.
- Can you challenge yourself to see the hope and light through all the darkness. I know this seems hard-but if we are continuously focusing on the bad and then negative its going to take us down a dark path. We must be the seekers of the light. Think-law of attraction-focus on the BAD and that is all you will see and attract in your life, focus on the GOOD and that is all you will see and attract into your life.
- Choose to watch/read/listen to your selected news source for a limited time each day. Take what you need, leave what you don't. AND do NOT let this be the last thing you put into your head before you go to bed. Our subconscious is super powerful my friends, and it works overtime as we sleep. Yes, the world seems scary-but our subconscious can not determine what is real and what is fake. I make a conscious effort to have my last thoughts be on the positive-mostly now falling asleep to peaceful meditations I find on audible or YouTube.
- LOOK for the good news, the inspiring heart centered stories, look for the lovers, the selfless and the givers. Decide that for every negative piece of information you take in, that you will choose FIVE positive, good, happy pieces of information to store in that brain of yours. This will fill your heart, give you hope and raise your vibration. This will help decrease those negative affects -you know when your heart races, you start sweating because your reading something awful-then your child asks you an innocent question and you snap because you are filled with anger, fear or some-other sabotaging emotion? Wouldn't it be a better choice to fill yourself with tears of joy, compassion and hope so that it doesn't affect the ones you love?