With a plant-based formula, Thieves laundry soap gently and naturally washes your clothes, leaving them truly clean without any chemical or synthetic residue. Natural enzymes and powerful essential oils like Thieves, Jade Lemon, and Bergamot, add to the formula’s strength, leaving your clothes fresh and clean with a light citrus scent. The plant-based formula can even be safely poured directly onto clothes!
Thieves laundry soap can be used in all washers, including high efficiency and its highly concentrated formula will handle approximately 64 loads with just 32 fl oz.
Thieves Laundry Soap is formulated without:
• Synthetic perfumes
• Optical brighteners- many detergents use optical brighteners to make clothes appear brighter, which has nothing to do with actually cleaning the clothes? The clothes only appear whiter and brighter because these additives reflect blue light, giving the illusion that your clothes are less yellow. These optical brighteners remain in your clothes and are rub against the skin when worn. Instead, to keep whites at their whitest, launder in hot water and hang them dry in the sun for natural bleaching!
How to use:
• Use 1⁄2 cap for conventional washers
• Use 1⁄4 cap for high-efficiency washers
• Use more as needed for large or heavily soiled loads
YOU can do what I did and stretch this ultra concentration formula!
As promised here is a tip to help stretch your laundry soap while creating a peace of mind knowing you are using plant based product instead of one filled with toxins.
Today I made 2 gallons of laundry soap using only 1/2 cup of thieves laundry soap
Just think about how long one bottle of thieves laundry soap could last you!!
In a 2 gallon glass container(or cut this recipe in half and use a one gallon container):
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup washing soda
- 1/2 cup thieves laundry soap
- 1/4 cup thieves household cleaner
- 8 drops thieves essential oil
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- Add hot water to finish filling the container, stir and BOOM.
How long would 2 gallons of laundry soap last you??
32 ounces of Thieves laundry soap is item #5349 wholesale cost is $30.75 (PV is 30.75) and follow the directions of use and wash 64 loads of laundry..
Or take advantage of the ultra concentrated formula and....
Make eight 2 gallon containers of laundry soap...and wash over 500 loads of laundry...
Update: that 2 gallon container lasted my family of 7 one month-that means one bottle of thieves laundry soap is enough to wash our clothes for 8 months-leaving me plenty of room on your essential reward order for other products.
How’s that to stretch your oils AND budget????
Thieves Dish Soap contains:
• Surfactants: These are derived from natural sources such as glucose, palm trees, and coconuts. Surfactants are needed for different reasons: (1) They act as cleansing and foaming agents, and (2) they act as stabilizers to make sure you don’t get an overload of bubbles as you wash your dishes! Because they are naturally derived, our surfactants are biodegradable and non-irritating to your skin. Our formula pairs the surfactants with natural salts, because these two ingredients work synergistically to boost cleaning properties!
• Minerals (sodium sesquicarbonate): This naturally derived ingredient balances the pH in the formula, which means that no preservatives are needed! The minerals are extracted from trona ore, a mineral that is found near the Green River area.
• Jade Lemon essential oil: Jade Lemon has a unique lemon-lime scent that is pleasing and uplifting. Its wonderful, zesty fragrance is clean and inviting.
• Bergamot essential oil: Bergamot’s aroma is tart yet sweet and uplifting yet relaxing, making it a popular oil in perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it’s often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
• Thieves essential oil blend: Thieves is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. It includes the naturally occurring constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, limonene, and eucalyptol. It’s known for its cleansing properties, and it neutralizes and purifies odors.
We love using our Thieves Dish Soap because we know with certainty that it boasts clean, plant-based ingredients safe for the whole family AND as a Momma on a budget I have a hack for this too! I take one bottle and turn it into 3 bottles. First empty 2/3 of your thieves dish soap into another container like a mason jar, then add 1 tablespoon of baking soda (into the bottle that has 1/3 left) add water and BOOM.