I love the meme that’s going around about how everything is cancelled EXCEPT laundry. It’s so true! So much Laundry all the time sorry friends, I can’t make it disappear...but...
What I CAN do is help you reduce the amount of toxins in your products & even save some cash, for more important things, like those DIY quarantine home projects!!!
Anyway, I was floored and pretty irritated when I found out how harmful chemicals in conventional laundry products are. Go ahead and look up “dangers of” SLS, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, synthetic perfume, and optical brighteners. I bet you’ll be pretty mad like I was.
So instead of grabbing those bottles of poison and dryer sheets at the store , and spending more than necessary, grab yourself a $35 membership from my Young Living link add on a bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap, Thieves Household Cleaner & a bottle of Lemon Essential Oil.
Young Living doesn’t make you buy water so their stuff comes really concentrated. Some of my friends split the soap in half, add 2 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner and 20 drops of Lemon to each half and fill the bottle with water! Use 1 Tablespoon per load.
OR you can do what I did and stretch this ultra concentration formula!
Here is a tip to help stretch your laundry soap while creating a peace of mind knowing you are using plant based product instead of one filled with toxins.
Today I made 2 gallons of laundry soap using only 1/2 cup of thieves laundry soap🤗
Just think about how long one bottle of thieves laundry soap could last you🤔
In a 2 gallon glass container(or cut this recipe in half and use a one gallon container):
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup washing soda
1/2 cup thieves laundry soap
1/4 cup thieves household cleaner
8 drops thieves essential oil
8 drops lemon essential oil
Add hot water to finish filling the container, stir and BOOM.
I still use 1\4 to 1/2 cup per load. So that means (using 1/2 cup per load) 2 gallons is enough for 64 loads... So one bottle of thieves laundry soap can Make eight 2 gallon containers of laundry soap...and wash over 500 loads of laundry...🥳
- High in Vitamin C
- High in dietary fiber-fiber helps slow digestion which helps your body absorb nutrients more effectively
- High in flavonols -compounds great for heart and brain health
- High in phenolic acids-work as antioxidants
- Rich in anthocyanins-give plants rich dark purple/red color-powerful antioxidants
- Young Living’s Organic Dried Wolfberries are a sweet, organic snack from nature that’s easy to make a part of your daily diet.
- With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients.
- Powerful antioxidants.
- Has unique flavors that are lost when industrialized.
- Will insure that the honey has the allergens native to the area you live in.
- Buying local is better and not just because it reduces pollution and saves resources.
- Local, raw honey is full of all kinds of healthy ingredients. Industrial methods dilute the good stuff out.
- Quercetin, a component of honey, has been found in studies to reduce inflammation and pollen allergy symptoms. It stabilizes the cell membranes that release histamine, which triggers allergic reactions. Raw honey also contains bee pollen and bee propolis, which boosts the immune system, and builds immunity to allergens.
- Thieves- has cinnamon bark, clove, eucalyptus radiata, lemon & rosemary