- Do you wonder in the back of your mind if these drops of plant juice will stack up to what you have been using for years?
- Maybe you love the idea of oiling but feel overwhelmed.
- Maybe your not quite ready to step out of habits and into a clean lifestyle.
- You want to make changes, but unsure how.
- Maybe you are asking yourself, is this WORTH the investment.
- Maybe you are unsure if the oils even work.
Their mission-A healthy home for each of us and a healthy world for all of us.
- Kill the microbiology in the soil.
- Seep through the soil contaminating ground water.
- Kills the balance of nature in various ways.
- Lower nutritional value of the crops.
- Can have a small yet cumulative effect on the health of people who eat the crops.
- Cover crops
- Organic fertilizers like compost and mulch
- Amendments of organic microbes
- Inter-row cover crops
- Ten to twenty pounds of organic compost and mulch is added to each acre when they rotate crops.
- They add multi-species cover crops each with a specific purpose to fix nitrogen and put organic material back into the soil.
- Beehives are in the fields so the bees can help with pollination.
- Permanent weed barriers of grass and clover are used in-between the lavender crops.
- Sheep are used in weeding: They eat the clover and grass and leave the lavender-with a bonus of fertilizing the fields.
- The releasing of beneficial insects like ladybugs, butterflies and praying mantis who eat harmful pests like aphids, white-flies, and beetles.
- Essential Oils 101
- A toxin free home with the Thieves line
- Ningxia Red-Supplementation that you drink
We have officially entered Spring! Do you have flowers budding yet?
Here the snow is just about gone and we have daffodils popping up!
It always feels like a breath of fresh air when I can hear the birds singing and see the green grass surfacing. This month we also get to celebrate Easter… even if it may be from a distance. Be sure to break out all your spring diffuser recipes and create an uplifting environment as we travel through these uncharted waters “together.”
Springtime is my FAVORITE season. I enjoy time outdoors and planning/prepping my garden. I enjoy playing in the dirt and not only do I get to share this experience with my kids creating a beautiful bounty from seeds but the grounded-ness that being in the garden brings to me.
Do you garden? I see more and more people talking about starting a garden right now even if they have not in the past-since we are home more this could be a great time to try a small garden or even container gardening a try! Gardening has been shown to reduce stress; create better moods while decreasing cortisol levels, it can support hand strength and dexterity, brain health and growing your own food can help you eat better. I have a garden journal that you can download AND a Gardening with oils class just for YOU.
If you LOVE to garden or are thinking about Gardening I have something special for you. I have a FREE downloadable Garden Journal that you can print and begin using now as well as a FREE 5 day email course on Gardening with Oils. When I began learning about things like GMO's and the dangers of pesticides and such-I began researching and utilizing safe, sustainable practices with my gardening and essential oils are a HUGE part of keeping my garden, my family and our earth safe. It is totally FREE for the taking!
CLICK HERE TO GRAB THE COURSE
-May help calm everyday skin irritations
Note: Bergamot can cause photosensitivity; do not apply it before going into direct sunlight.
-May help relieve tension during times of occasional stress
PRO TIP: Add a few drops of Bergamot to your favorite night cream or toner for additional cleansing properties and a fresh new look.