My family uses Young Living too. My husband is a true Shutran man and my dad takes Super C everyday. My son has his go to oils (Peace and calming anyone?) with feather the owl diffuser in his room.
Our young living community is a second family to me. I have met so many friends through Young Living that are AMAZING and everyone has different cultural beliefs, spiritual beliefs, etc. I love being able to connect with real people who can be so different, have varying opinions and beliefs yet have compassion and understanding for each other. I could say otherwise scrolling through Facebook these days….I invite you (if your not already) to join us in our member only Facebook group-Peace, Harmony & essential oils-come join us!
I feel Young Living gives me purpose, fuels my self development and is helping me grow into the woman I wish to become. The Young Living foundation is helping organizations all over the world by offering a hand up to those in need, I take great joy in being able to support #humanity. I also have become a mentor (in and outside of Young Living) in other peoples lives, which brings me so much joy to help another woman, help herself.
I absolutely LOVE Young Living and I hope YOU do too. This is truly a lifestyle and I believe the Young Living world is endless. A healthy home for each of us and a healthy world for all of us. I know I am in the right place.
It is my intention, to help you, where you need help. This business goes beyond the paycheck, it’s lifelong friendships, helping others find a way out of a dark space, a community and so much more. It’s being one for someone and truly making a difference in others lives.
How would you FEEL if you could live out your purpose and create the life you dream of living?
I would love to hear from you, what are you struggling with? Do you have any goals or dreams that you want to work on? Do you just need someone to listen or hold space? I want to be there for you.
- I have nurse friends who are working the front line and even several have chosen out to push thru fear and accept out of town assignments to head into the danger zone to do what they can to help. This is hard.
- I have friends who are staying safe at home with their families. They have been going through various stages for lack of a better term. Some have started out and stayed strong yet others are lost in despair and fear. This is hard.
- I have friends with family and friends in hospitals and nursing homes that they can not visit or see and many of them struggling right now, my heart goes out to you. This is hard.
- I have friends who are self employed who have ZERO income right now. This is hard.
- I have friends whom are unemployed -many for the first time ever, trying to navigate unemployment benefits and figure out a plan. This is hard.
- I have friends who are essential employees and some hours have been cut-and others increased. This is hard.
- I have friends who are primary caretakers of elderly family members who are scared to death of bringing something home to their loved ones. This is hard.
- I have friends who are single parents or live alone who feel more alone than ever right now. This is hard.
- I have friends who are struggling with helping their kids with the school work while providing their needs and supporting them emotionally. This is hard
- I have friends who can not pay the bills or get to the store for food. This is hard.
- I have friends who are trying to manage all of it and feel that they are at the end of their rope.
- I have friends who feel like they want to give up. This is hard, but please DON'T.
- Maybe its a phone-call to someone who is alone, an email, a text-to let someone know you care and you are here.
- Maybe its sending a gift or a card in the mail.
- Maybe its offering to get groceries for your elderly neighbor
- Maybe its giving your postman or fedex delivery guy a gift-card and some sanitizer.
- Maybe its looking for your self employed friends-offering to buy a gift certificate and give it to someone who has been stuck at home and when this is over-that person can go get their hair done (bless two people)
- Maybe its buying a gift certificate from a restaurant and giving it to an older couple who would enjoy going for dinner once per week and can't right now but when this is over-they can enjoy a nice treat.
- Maybe its throwing a few extra bucks to that musician who is playing for your entertainment on Facebook-to help them stay afloat while they are out of work and bringing their joy of music to us.
- Why not call your massage therapy friends who are out of work-buy a gift certificate and give it to an essential employee who is busting their ass during this time.
- Maybe its playing ding, dong ditch and leaving a surprise at someones home.
- Spring cleaning-great time for that deep clean your home needs.
- Organize a space in your home-maybe create a reading or meditation nook.
- Home repairs-that you can do-fix that broken hinge repaint that bathroom you haven't had time to do. Pintrest and YouTube have great tutorials!
- Clear out things you don't need-someone else may need them or save for a huge garage sale when this is over.
- Wake up with gratitude-when you are grateful for ALL you have that opens up the universal laws to give back. Before getting out of bed think of 3 things you are grateful for-BONUS points if you write them out in your journal.
- Journaling-even if its just writing down what you did that day, your thoughts, dreams, aspirations. No matter what mood I am in, I find that daily journaling helps me process and release.
- Take time for self development-get into the habit now if you haven't before and learn something new, create a self care practice, audible and podcasts are great to listen to while you have the time or in the car or while scrubbing the kitchen,
- Meditate-time in meditation daily can soothe the soul and bring more peace to your life-I have several friends who are sharing meditations on Facebook.
- Career evaluation-Many of my friends are seriously considering a career or job change-do some research if this is you to find other opportunities to follow your passion or calling.
- Education-there are online classes and tutorials out there that can keep your mind busy and you could learn a new skill-weather cooking classes or art classes or whatever inspires you.
- Time in nature-the parks are still open-go explore and get grounded in the peace that nature brings.
- Write that book you have always wanted to-80% of people have wanted to write a book-Grab your notebook or laptop and carve out set time during your day to write it.
- Get crafty-I love DIY projects by finding stuff from around the house, this is also fun to do with the family.
- If you find the days passing and you realize you haven't done what you wanted to because you get sucked into news, the Facebook or whatever-make a daily schedule and use a timer-to help you accomplish things at home. Paint, write poetry, read that book-whatever. You will feel good and get activities that bring you joy back into your life.